Cardboard Rolls

Also known as:
  • Corrugated Wrap
  • Corrugated Roll
  • Paper Cushioning
  • Floor & Wall Protector

Corrugated Cardboard rolls can be used as a liner or as a wrap. From lining container floors and job sites, to wrapping valuables and parts, these rolls are versatile and cost effective.

There are a wide range of size and flute options available, from light duty to heavy duty. Common roll stock sizes are 48"x250' and 60"x250' in B flute.

Have a question about this product?

Request a Quote

Have one of the specialists at Jakeco contact you to
find the right solution for your packaging needs!